Sunday, April 12, 2009

quick update.

I know I'm heaps behind on blogging... I will very soon try to update my usual day-to-day posts.
Quick update...
I've been working quit a bit and got sick. I went to the doctor last Monday and it turns out I had a "severe" inner canal (or central) ear infection and a virus. I took some meds, but I'm pretty exhausted still. Tomorrow Ellie and I are going to Kangaroo Island (google it) for a three day tour. It should be amazing. When I get back from KI I will have exactly 1 week remaining in Australia. I will work next Thursday and Friday, then Friday night I'm going to be going to YPOUT (might be able to google it). I am going to be a camp counselor for kids k-12, but I'm not sure what age my campers will be. I'm very excited for this opportunity, but a bit sad because Yvonne was going to take us wine tasting and I decided to stick with YPOUT while Ellie and Hilary enjoy experiencing new wines. When I'm done with YPOUT (Monday, 20?) then I work for the remainder of my time in Australia.

Time is going quickly and I have mixed feelings about going home. I am very much looking forward to seeing Stephen, but other than that, I'm enjoying my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment